When you apply for a specific vacancy, we’ll send you confirmation that we have received your application by email. If your application does not meet the criteria for the position in question, we’ll email you again to let you know that your application has been unsuccessful. Successful candidates will move onto the next phase of our recruitment process and will be contacted by phone. There will be a behavioural based interview completed for whichever position you’re interested in and prior to being made an offer you will also need to complete psychometric testing and provide the details of two references for us to speak with.
Hints & Tips – Applying to Kraft Heinz & Wattie’s
- Do your research on us and the markets we’re in.
- Take every opportunity to show us what makes you different from other candidates and how that difference can be useful to us.
- First impressions count, so pay attention to your spelling, grammar and formatting.
- Get creative. We’re always looking for fresh ideas and new ways of doing things.
If your application is successful we’ll invite you to come in for an interview. If you’re coming into our offices, look smart and present yourself in a positive way in order to help you set the scene for your interview. And now for some tips on the interview itself:
- The interview will require you to answer a set of behavioural questions, to enable you to describe your experience, knowledge and capabilities in areas relevant to the job to which you have applied. A behavioural interview typically asks questions relating to your past experience. You can expect questions such as, “Can you describe for me a situation in which you were responsible for managing a tight timeline?”
- Give specific answers as we want to know about particular situations you’ve been in, actions you took and the results you achieved.
- Remember that interviews are a two-way process and it’s as much about you deciding if you like us.