Maintenance Engineer La Bonne Cuisine
Auckland City, Auckland
August 15, 2018
OUR VISION: TO BE THE BEST FOOD COMPANY, GROWING A BETTER WORLD
Maintenance Shift Engineer
La Bonne Cuisine
At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to New Zealand Consumers. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionizing the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- International career opportunities
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop as a leader within our thriving organisation
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ maintenance engineering experience
- Health & Safety Environmental
- Proven experience in the maintenance and installation of plant equipment
- Sound diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of automated and industrial production machinery plus utilities equipment operation
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Trades Engineer Certificate (preferred)
- Food (or similar) industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff including production, engineering and management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationship.
- Computer literate and experience of using CMMS Systems would be advantageous
- Ability to attend callouts outside normal shift hours, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work independently and manage contractors.
- Conduct routine maintenance across a wide variety of equipment.
- Servicing, repairing and attending to breakdowns of processing and refrigeration plants
- Assist in improvements and modifications to quality, efficiency and safety.
- Experience with PLC driven machinery.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Strong mechanical or electrical aptitude and good level of engineering skill
- An innovative thinker with robust problem solving skills.
- Experience in refrigeration would be an advantage.
Applications close 31st August 2018
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.