Part-Time Merchandiser - Auckland, Botany
Auckland City, Auckland
January 28, 2020
OUR VISION: TO BE THE BEST FOOD COMPANY, GROWING A BETTER WORLD
Part-Time Merchandiser, Auckland
An exciting customer facing role for a reliable and motivated sales merchandiser.
By joining our team you'll gain insight into the front-line workings of New Zealand's largest company. You'll take on a role with responsibility and independence that will enable you to grow your career.
22 hours per week split between Monday to Friday at Pak n Save and New World.
You will be part of our Field Sales team responsible for building store displays and basic merchandising of our market leading products.
- You will have reasonable level of fitness as you will be on your feet for most of your shift and have the ability to lift heavy grocery items
- The role will involve unloading of grocery products and stock rotation on shelves in stores
- Checking expiry dates on products and ensuring season lines are rotated
- Reporting on daily operations and escalating any issues or feedback onto Territory Managers
- The role will involve building and maintaining good working relationship with key store personnel
You will need to be:
- Be physically fit to work
- Reliable, available & punctual.
- Have an eye for detail,
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Have a great work ethic
Applicant must also have
- A current full clean driver’s license
- A reliable cell phone and email address
- Flexibility on hours as some early morning starts will be required. Being able to work additional hours/days when required would be an advantage.
Company clothing supplied
Long service leave
Beginning of your career in sales
Gain insights into the front line workings of FMCG and retail environment
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.