Electrical Technician - Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
January 28, 2020
At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionizing the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
We require an Electrical Technician for our Tomoana manufacturing site. This position is an integral part of our Electrical Engineering team that will provide World Class maintenance.
THIS IS A DAY SHIFT ROLE - MONDAY TO FRIDAY $35-$40 P/H (DEPENDENT ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE)
What we require from you:
- Perform planned and unplanned maintenance, and electrical support to production.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Heinz Wattie's Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programs and goals.
- To uphold the Heinz values and to work in a way that contributes to the Company’s vision
- Carrying out emergency, preventative & corrective maintenance on equipment to achieve world class line efficiency.
- Support to Production Departments and Site Services.
- Liaison with and support to Maintenance Technicians, Shift Fitters, calibration technicians, contractors and Project electricians.
- Intermediate computer skills – (CMMS, Mainpac is desirable)
- Achieve departmental KPIs (refer to quality balanced score card)
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Demonstrate role model behavior in following company Health and Safety policy, and consistently reinforce to team members.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have current Electrical practicing license
What we offer:
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop within our thriving organization.
- Competitive remuneration
Kraft Heinz is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
**Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.