Continuous Improvement Technologist
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
January 24, 2020
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company, powered by the most talented people, with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Tomoana site produces some of New Zealand’s best known brands, including Wattie’s, Craig’s, Eta, Heinz, Chef and Champ. Significant growth and capital investment is currently taking place at the Tomoana site and we require a suitably qualified person to be part of the team to drive improvement as part of our 5-year innovation and expansion plans. This role reports directly to the Production Manager.
What we require from you:
- Lead the process of continuous improvement within a diverse manufacturing environment.
- Lead a range of improvement projects in the areas of cost, quality and safety.
- The self-motivation to explore the plant and work with its people to develop improvement ideas.
- Promote a performance-based culture that encourages ownership, continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, (preferably in a food-manufacturing environment); and/or a proven track record of results and continuous improvement in leading teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading change.
- A never say die attitude when it comes to problem solving and delivery of critical targets set by the business.
- Think and act like an owner with a “can do” approach accompanied by positive and urgent behaviour.
- Deliver on what you say you’ll do, always maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
We are a Company that is dynamic and exciting, and one which dreams big. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a culture that is transparent, collaborative and one where you can make a difference every day, then this is the place for you. Kraft Heinz promotes a culture of ownership and meritocracy, that you could be a part of.
If you think you are up for the challenge that this role offers, then don’t hesitate, apply NOW!
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.